Saturday, May 19, 2012

Daydreams to Sweet Dreams

I do a lot of daydreaming. But with purpose! I'm the fiercest daydreamer around. I want to turn all my daydreams into reality. It isn't always easy. I'm juggling a lot: two young daughters, a husband, a full time job, and an extremely limited budget. But I'm determined to make the most out of what I have, including problem solving skills, fire in my belly, belief that I can do anything I set my mind to (especially with help), and the three most important reasons in the world to make the best out of life: my husband Mike and my daughters Finlay and Evangeline. We are a team. I am the captain (don't let my husband tell you otherwise, not that he would). Hopefully, I will lead with as much wisdom, resiliency, good humor, perseverance, and inspiration as I can muster. My goals are to raise happy, healthy girls, maintain a strong marriage, create a fabulous home and yard, and still give it my all in the workplace. Balance isn't a catchword for the modern woman for no reason, that's for sure. I'll do my best do document my experiences with DIY home and landscape improvement (be warned: I'm a complete novice), parenting, partnering, and walking the life/work tightrope. From daydreams to practice to success to sweet dreams, this blog will try to capture the trials, errors, and triumphs of a mommy trying to live the life of her dreams and give her family the things that are really important from the moment they wake up until I tuck them in at night. I welcome you to join us. Here's hoping we all have sweet dreams.
 The family that dresses up for Halloween together, stays together!

No comments:

Post a Comment